Monthly Goals | February

This year I want to start being more productive and challenging myself. I want to be able to look back at my year and feel like I've made the most of it, so I've decided to start setting myself goals at the start of every month that I want to try and achieve. That way, I can track my progress at the end of the month and see what I need to work harder at. By putting them up on my blog, I'm hoping it will also give me the motivation to stick to them and not give up so easily.


Keep going to the gym!
My main goal for 2017 was to try and lead a healthier lifestyle by exercising more. Going to the gym has never been something that I've enjoyed, as I've always found it really boring. This usually leads me just giving up, however, over the past few weeks I've been trying to go as often as possible, and now I've finally started to look forward to my work outs! I'm still not entirely sure what 90% of the machines in the gym are actually for, but I'm enjoying how much happier I've started to feel since I've  been going to the gym on a regular basis, so my goal for February is to keep this up.

Cut down on chocolate!
I think this is something I will probably struggle with. Chocolate is something that I always seem to crave, and I don't really know why. I'm definitely what you'd call a chocoholic! But it's also full of sugar, which I know that I need to cut down on, so I'm going to try really hard this month to just eat less of it. Especially with summer not too far around the corner, I should probably start working towards my summer body at some point!

Stay on top of my uni work!
So far this semester I've been really good at attending my lectures and keeping on top of all of my reading, but I know that I'm easily distracted and will probably start slacking at some point. So I'm going to try really hard to stay focused over the next few weeks and do as well as I can!

Spend more time with my family!
Since moving into my own flat back in August, I haven't really been back home to see my family all that often. This is mainly because I don't have a lot of spare time between university and my job, and the train fare can get a bit expensive. But I have the new few Sundays off from work, so I'm going to try and use that free time to see my family a bit more, as I do really miss them and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of family experiences.

I'm hoping that my goals for this month are realistic enough for me to achieve them. I'm going to try really hard to stick with them, and hopefully at the start of March I can report back that I've done really well. Have you got any goals for the month ahead? I would love to hear them!

--------------------

Hey, before you go, are we friends on Bloglovin?

1 comment

  1. Oh my gosh you have no idea how badly I need to cut down on my chocolate, haha! I've collected quite the selection over the holidays, and it just doesn't seem to be widdling down at all. I might have to just go through and toss some of it out- or make a huge batch of hot chocolate! Not that it's any better, haha. Good luck on your goals x

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// Lifestyle & Beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete